Saturday, November 24

Interview daY

oki.. i admit my blog is slow lik me... coz... I M BLOGGIN YTD'S HAPPENINGS~~ ^^


WHY?


coz i m too freaking tired.. wads ur prob dudes... cant i R-E-S-T... REST~



alrite... woke up at 10 plus ytd to prepare my self for interview.. left house to meet jt at 11 plus... and i am suppose to get to marina square AT 12!!!!! fuckin shit... god bless...


okix... reached cityhall at 12 plus and got to john little for interview at 12.30.. HAAS!! as expected by u these sicko freakin psycho readers... .. I KENA GAN~ =.= cb..


that old and maid lookin manager... FUCK... hope she dIE when tryin to shit and a python appear out of nowher to bite her black arse...~~ ty... ^^



well... went to aljunied for another interview den to bugis den to shaw centre den to far east den to Tangs.. poor me isnt it??....



feel lik an utter loser wif fresh and just-from-oven BLISTERS~!!!! NNB~~~~~~~ >.<



well ... well....


Special thanks to: Miss. Jane ( Helped me check out where the hell is Shaw centre)
: Mr. Jt ( Walked ard wif me to interviews.. poor boy )
: Mr. Marlboro menthol (For being ther for me whenever i feel lik takin a puff )
: Miss. Pink Lighter ( Allowing me to have the honour to light up my cig)
: Miss Brown contact lens ( For not dryin up and threatenin to blind my eyes)

No comments: